Firstly, there are a lot of fitness and nutrition programs out there. Optimize You is not providing one of those national or multi-level marketing programs. This is a completely unique service tailor-made to your life, needs, and goals. Secondly, the advice and recommendations are all backed by research. Lastly, you will not need to buy any fancy equipment, subscribe to (yucky) meal delivery, or really do anything extreme. We keep things simple. I help you get back to the basics. Together, we create a program that fits your life.
Are you wondering if Individualized Healthy Lifestyle Coaching is right for you?
Well, let’s take a quick survey:
- Do you ever feel stuck in your day to day life?
- Wake up tired?
- Do you go through the day exhausted, therefore, you end up using coffee as a crutch?
- Sleep out of whack?
- Not sure how to incorporate your doctor’s health advice into your everyday life?
- Ready to make changes, but the nutrition advice, fitness recommendations, and health information are all pointing you in different directions?
- Recently receive a diagnosis of high cholesterol, high blood sugar, diabetes, overweight, obese, fibromyalgia, heart disease, or cancer, and ready to make changes?
- Are you usually active and eating well, but Covid has you stuck in a rut with food and exercise?
- Sick of yo-yoing on fad diets?
- Can’t stay motivated to stick with a program long term?
- Bored with your current routine?
- Need someone to guide, motivate, and keep you accountable?
If you answered YES to any ONE of those questions, then YES individualized healthy lifestyle coaching is for you. Above all, we offer a judgement-free, encouraging, and compassionate environment. We start where you are at and we work together to get you where you want to be. 1-on-1 coaching is a 6 week commitment and is completely individualized to you and your needs and goals.
Each program may include the following (based on your needs and goals):
- Fitness assessments and body measurements
- Goal planning
- Habit analysis, implementation, tracking, and accountability support
- Exercise planning and instruction
- Basic nutritional counseling
- Meal plans
- Progress reports
- Weekly check-ins with communication and support throughout the week
Contact us to schedule a FREE 15 minute phone consultation. Let’s talk to see if we are a good fit to work together.