Hey! Getting ready to make a change? If so, Health and Lifestyle Coaching is a darn good place to start. Already made the decision to work together? Fill out the form at the bottom to get the ball rolling.
Tell me if any of this sounds like a normal part of your life…
- Waking up worn out, both physically and mentally, or just soul-tired.
- Piles of “shoulds” and “need-to-dos” are causing more guilt than motivation and end up weighing you down.
- The reality of “use it or lose it” is catching up to you. Things like it is getting harder to tie your shoes, out of breath going up stairs, or don’t have the energy to do your favorite things or play with your favorite little people.
- Overwhelmed by information overload and constant contradictions in the health and wellness field to the point of not what to do or where to begin when it comes to nutrition, exercise, and health.
- The hauntings of habits past and things not working out keep you from trying something new. Ugh… falling off the wagon feels awful.
...then Health & Lifestyle Coaching is what you need to take back your health and your life. If you have landed on this page, it is because some part of you is ready to live differently. Maybe its just 1 simple habit that you can’t quite nail down or you know a whole overhaul is looming, this work meets you where you are at and helps you get to where you want to be.
No matter how many TikToks you save or health hacks you try, making real steps toward living a life that feels good is going to take more. You know that. There is never an easy button when it comes to real and lasting change with true benefits to health and wellness.
Yeah, we all wish the detox tea would work for years to come and that simply existing was enough physical activity to keep us strong. But the reality is the detox tea only leaves us dehydrated and we finish our days with aches and pains. So you can keep searching for the easy button by chasing fad diets, health hacks, and TikTok influencers…
OR you can take the wayyyyy more effective route of real and lasting change using Health & Lifestyle Coaching. This is 1-on-1 guidance through habit creation, goal setting, and leading to living a life that feels good. Baby steps add up when they have focus and direction. We do that together.
Who Is The Expert?
As a Certified Exercise Physiologist, Certified Health Coach, and Licensed Massage Therapist, I have vast knowledge around how the body works and I could spout off health recommendations, exercise plans, and stress reduction tools ALL DAY. But I don’t and I won’t. A book or certification hasn’t and will never tell me what is best for YOU. I will never shove things down your throat because it is best for your health. My approach to health and wellness is different. In order to be effective in this work, it has to be. Truth is, you don’t need more advice.
The difference comes down to values. I know that my values are different than your values. So what is important and works for me is not going to work for you. I also know that exercise and diet recommendations are blah and boring. They are like reading about life in black and white instead of living it in full color. They never can portray the full experience of what it means to live a good life and with good health. So you are the key to your own success. Knowing what makes you excited, motivated, and lit up is where our work starts. Everything else flows from there. You will feel the difference in what it means to be living your authentic truth and how that influences your health during our time together.
Sample 12-Week Program Of Health and Lifestyle Coaching
Sessions can be done in-person or via zoom.
- Values check-in.
- Habit analysis and bringing awareness with time, energy, money spent inventories.
- Goal setting as it relates to values. Addressing cultural, family, individual, and workplace expectations and separating from them.
- Values infusion and daily/weekly/monthly planner walk through.
- Begin step 1 in first goal attainment. Plan and begin action steps.
- Check-in, troubleshoot
- Move on to step 2 or reevaluate plan versus reality.
- Check-in, troubleshoot
- Move on to step 3 or reevaluate.
- Calendar re-evaluation and update.
- Maintain, check-in, and troubleshoot.
- Plan for maintenance or plan for continued work toward secondary goals.
This is a rough outline of a typical flow of the program. Take note of a few things that may differ from other health and wellness spaces and coaches.
- You and your values and life circumstances are strong influences over what your program looks like.
- There is a lot of room for experimenting and seeing what sticks. You will never be forced into a box with regimens and diets that don’t nourish your whole self.
- This process takes time. Simple as that. There is no rushing or forcing or trying to get things NOW. Because of that, results happen and they last.
- This takes dedication and focus. I am here to keep you on track, but you must be committed and ready for simple, but challenging shifts.
Picture yourself 3 to 6 months from now. You dedicated that time to working with a 1-on-1 Health & Lifestyle Coach and now you are reaping the rewards. Through your time in the coaching program you have created a life, day in and day out, that feels good and contributes to a healthy and fulfilled life. No more dread. Wake up feeling energized for the day and what it will bring. You have freed up the mental energy that was being used on worrying about your health and turned it into that passion project you have been meaning to do. You are hopeful about the future, and living each day intentionally, in the present. The confidence radiates off of you and you feel good to tackle what life throws your way.
Your Coach for Health and Lifestyle Coaching
I am Candice Currie, and I have been physically, mentally, and soul tired. As a mother and small-business owner, I understand busy. Things shifted for me when I started infusing my life with my values. All of a sudden, I wasn’t just trying to be healthy and in shape. Instead, I was being guided to health and fitness in a more genuine and authentic way. No more struggle and force. I am here to guide you back into your body and your powerful self. Along the way, we find true health and wellness.
The tricks and hacks are a distraction. Ready for the real deal?
Fill out the form to get started with 1-on-1 Health and Lifestyle Coaching and we will be in touch.